Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Thesis Film Leica Reel


Here it is! my Leica reel! based off of the reactions from the audience I got today at the screening (which generally seemed good!) I now see some things I have to change (mostly rearranging some panels to get gags to read a bit funnier!)  I'm also very tempted to redo a lot of it...its the same plot, its just the execution of it would be a lot funnier... I'm going to thumbnail it out and see....

For anyone who has a second to watch it, please let me know what you think!! I'd love some feedback :) Thank you!!

now back to my essay :'(

4 comments:

emmy c said...

i just love your film seema!!! so hilarious and adorable. can't wait to see it animated!!

Ted Blackman said...

Hey Seema. Funny stuff. Really.

Seema Virdi said...

yay thanks guys! :D

Wiahmation said...

Great job!